3FF stakeholders Hold Meeting On Political And Socio-Economic Framework On 2023 General Election, Beyond
The members of Third Force Forum -3FF convened around 8:00pm to 10:00pm via an online platform to discuss the strategy, political roadmap of Nigeria and 2023 General Elections.
Several factors were enumerated with clear-cut plans to redefine potential situational political trajectories and implementation of economic ideas that will strengthen and foster Democratic values in Nigeria.
In the meeting some key factors were addressed that are reasonable and relatable for consideration with substantial methodologies to determine electioneering process and the emergence of candidates from political parties which will be presented to Nigerians and INEC for consideration and implementation.
Patriotically, it was noted to think, set aside and look beyond personal interest/gain of members of the forum which comprises former and current Presidential Aspirants/Candidates of different political parties who consider synergy as a strategic formidable formation on National interest.
The Forum discussed further to be submitting what’s said to address some important key issues with transformational solutions for the new government in 2023 and as well be shared with the 18 Presidential Candidates to consider as part of their manifestos, more so, what should be figured as requirements to be agreed to gain the forum’s support.
2023 General election said to be the determinant factor that tends to reposition Nigeria from her current state to a New prosperous nation. The Forum urged the members to stay connected irrespective of their political differences, ideologies and interests and must not allow current political syndrom in the country to sway them from the values built over the years.
Ado, it was unanimously agreed in the meeting by the attended members to collaborate with other stakeholders in the country. Another meeting was scheduled to be on the 23rd December, 2022.
- Presidential Aspirant Dr. O. Favour AYODELE theCarpenter
- Former- ANN Presidential Aspirant
Dr. Thomas Ikubese
- Dr. Mbonu Okey, Former- Labour Party Presidential Aspirant
- Chief Mrs Okere Evelyn, Ex- ANPP VP Candidate, 2019
- Engr Jimbo Clement, Former Presidential Aspirant and Now, APC Candidate, Federal of House Representative, Akwa Ibom.
- Godstime Sidney Iroabuchi, Former -APGA Presidential Aspirant
- Dr. Chike Ukaegbu Former AAP Presidential Candidate 2019
- Evangelist(Dr.) Ebiti Ndok-Jegede APM Presidential Candidate 2023
- Rev Amb. Felix Osakwe NRM Presidential Candidate 2023.
- Lady Angela Johnson, ADC Presidential Aspirant.